Skip to content
Returning CCD Families
- Students who have been in the OLOLSTJ Religious Education program the previous year will be automatically promoted or “bumped up” through our computer database and therefore NO registration is needed.
- If there is any change in previous information, please call the DRE Office.
2019 – 2020 Homeschooled Students
- Students who were homeschooled last year (excluding 2nd grade) must make an appointment with the DRE before moving up a grade. Workbooks that were giving to parents must be completed.
New CCD Families
- Parents of a new 1st grader and all new families that have transferred from a different parish, must fill out a registration form.
- The registration form must be accompanied by the child’s baptismal certificate and mailed or faxed to the Religious Education Office.
- Please fill out the form below and contact Janette Koewacich at 330-482-2888 with any questions and to receive further instruction on how to register your child for our 2020-2021 CCD program.
RCIA For Children
- We invite parents with children ages 7-14 interested in searching the Catholic faith to discover what the Catholic Church teaches and believes.
- It is open to un-baptized children, children baptized in another faith, and children who may be baptized, but who have not practiced their Catholic faith regularly.
- For more information, please call the Office of Religious Education at 330-482-2888.