Our Goals and Mission
Our parish has formed the Mothers’ Ministry to promote community among families; to strengthen each other in our vocations of wives and mothers; and to build faith by sharing prayers, works, and experiences. We strive to follow in the words of St. Paul, “Therefore, encourage one another and build one another up, as indeed you do.” (1 Thes. 5:11)
What We’re About
- Lots and LOTS of coffee, tea, and chocolate. That is what moms run on after all.
- Fun play dates for both mothers and children of all ages.
- Rosary prayer groups.
- Devotional meetings with reflection and discussion.
- Family adoration for everyone.
- Time for religious study and learning.
- Family outings and pilgrimages.